Welcome to the signup page for the
Mother Teresa: Path of Love Catholic Webring
This webring links homepages devoted to Mother Teresa, Catholic works, or any works or
topics that follow the principles of love and charity. Mother Teresa said, "Good
deeds are links that form a chain of Love." Let each of our pages represent a good
deed in Mother's honor!
Why join a Webring?
Joining a Ring is easy and free, and a great way to gain more
exposure for your webpage. A Webring links together sites of the same subject. It enables
a visitor to start at any site on the ring and continue on to other sites in the ring by
clicking NEXT or PREVIOUS, eventually returning to the webpage the visitor started at. In
this webring, surfers will follow a PATH OF LOVE through Catholic sites, tribute sites to
Mother Teresa, and other homepages of love and goodwill.
Criteria to Join:
1. Your page must be a tribute to Mother
Teresa, a Catholic site, or a personal homepage of positive content.
2. You must keep a well maintained site that will be beneficial to
3. You must agree to put the Webring code on your page so that others
can navigate to and from your site to other sites in the ring. You must carry the code on
the URL page you submit to the webring.
4. Please tour the ring periodically and support fellow webring
members by visiting their sites and signing their guestbooks. As you view the pages,
look for the beauty and love in each one, and you will finish your tour with a lightened
How to join:
1. To join the Ring Click here.
2. You will be given a navigation code. Install this code on the webpage URL you submit to
the ring. Below is how the Ring navigation bar will look on your page: